Platform / AD Engineer
Job Location: Kuala Lumpur
Are you passionate about helping customers with Active Directory and Active Directory Federation Services deployments? Are you equally passionate about helping our clients to envision, plan and deliver the right solutions based on their goals, challenges and business needs?
kloudynet Technologies is looking for an experienced Active Directory, AD Federation Services and Identity Management expert to be part of our team to deliver high quality identity engagements.
In your role your primary responsibility will be to deliver and maintain high quality Active Directory and Active Directory Federation Services environments
· Working in Active Directory, Active Directory Federation Services and Identity
· Management with our customers.
· Communicating with the correct customer stake holders.
· Working across other teams to plan and deploy AD and ADFS.
· Working closely with customer project management teams to deliver on time
· Mitigating deployment risks in complex customer environment
· Working with customers applications teams to integrate with ADFS
Requirement and Skills:
- Active Directory Domain Services
- Active Directory Federation Services
- Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2008 and Windows Server 2003
- Hyper-V 2012 R2
- Group Policy configuration and management
- Experience delivering and/or authoring technical training
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to manage challenging technical issues by setting right customer expectations
Good to have
- Experience with SharePoint
- Windows 10 in Enterprises
- Knowledge of Advanced Group Policy Management
- Experience with network captures and network troubleshooting
- In-depth knowledge on Windows Server 2000/2003/2008
- PowerShell skills including scripting
- Experience with DNS, DHCP and other related areas
- Knowledge of Microsoft Deployment Toolkit
- Understanding of Windows deployment in enterprises
KloudyNet Technologies is a fast growing technology company focused on Cloud, Mobility and Identity Management. We have a growing presence in Southeast Asia with FORTUNE Global 500 companies as our clientele.
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
If you're interested please send us your cover letter along with your CV. We're looking forward meeting you. email@example.com or give her a call: +60107122130. Come and join us to be a part of our Identity Management team. We are young and energetic!
Following information is required of the candidate as well
Total Years of Experience:
Relevant Years of Experience: